the imp system
Powered by GreenlistTM Technology
Watch as George gives a quick overview of how the imp system works
The imp system stops unwanted landline calls forever. The system has three parts:
1. Greenlist Technology: Our proprietary software that sorts callers into wanted, unwanted, and something in between.
2. imp box: Our custom hardware that does the work of sorting the callers, and recording voice messages.
3. imp app: Software that gives you control over everything, and access to anything.
Setup Requirements: in order for imp to work, users need a landline phone, an Android or Apple Smartphone, WiFi, and Caller-ID
Our secret sauce for stopping unwanted calls.
Greenlist Technology sorts all calls into one of three categories.
- Wanted callers. These are Greenlist callers. imp lets these callers ring through. imp can, if you want, take a message from these callers if you are not available.
- Greylist callers. The vast middle ground between Wanted and Unwanted. Typically 70% of all calls are in this category. imp silently takes a message from these callers, and delivers that message to your imp app.
- Unwanted callers. imp just hangs up on these, Redlist, callers. Since bad guys change their number all the time, unwanted callers typically are less than 5% of the total.
imp works with you to create these lists. Automagically. And don’t worry - if a contact ends up on the wrong list, you can easily change it.
The imp box is our custom hardware, designed by old-school landline experts to stop unwanted calls. Thankfully, you don't need to be an expert to set it up.
Easier to install than a toaster oven, all you need to do is plug the box into your landline and then plug into an outlet.
From there, the box does the dirty work of checking each and every call that comes through.
If it is a call you want, your landline rings. Otherwise, the imp box silently handle the call for you.
The imp app is your control center.
This is where you can see (and control) everything that is happening with your landline.
From checking who called, to updating your lists, to listening to voicemails wherever you are, the app is where you manage everything.
Multiple users can interact with a single imp, so you, your partner, and your children can all help manage your home phone.
PS - you can even use the app to give your landline superpowers like putting your phone into “Do Not Disturb” mode.